Benefits of enrolling
Lyttelton Health Centre is a member of the Pegasus Health PHO (Primary Health Organisation), which provides funding and subsidised care and special programs for those who are enrolled patients. The aim of this funding is to benefit and meet the health care needs of the local community.
Benefits of enrolling with a PHO practice
- you will be eligible for reduced family doctor fees including ACC visits
- reduced prescription charges
- free sexual health visits for the under 21s per year
- free palliative care visits
- free acute packages of care where you may need to receive extended treatment and observation within the practice e.g IV antibiotics for a infection
- entry into all the screening programs associated with women’s health
- free childhood immunisations
- free B 4 School Checks
- continuity of care within the practice, which means we are better able to meet your health needs in a timely and safe manner
HOW TO ENROL
Whilst we are accepting enrolments for new patients, these are currently limited to residents in Lyttelton, Governors Bay and Heathcote.
Dr Rose Chambers and Dr Kim Glass currently have their books closed.